In 1923, the promoters of this initiative, built within the boundaries of the then State with the patronage of Prince Umberto of Savoy, gave birth to a 9-hole course that departed from then Hotel Santi, crossed the National Road and, along the Sloping to the right of the creek, ended the tour to the famous pond.
Three years later, the Club was affiliated to the Italian Golf Federation by joining the 5 oldest golf clubs in Italy.
In the immediate post-war period, after a few years of closure, the revival of Claviere as a recreation center led to the reconstruction of the golf course, which resumed life with the same peculiar characteristics that it still maintains today.
Golf Club Claviere
Via Nazionale 45 | 10050 Claviere
Write us an email