The original 9-hole course was designed by the architect John Harris, and the association was originally called “Golf Club Vittorio Veneto”. With the old resources , but also with a lot of effort and passion, the promoters were able to achieve the 9-hole course in just over two years. In 1958 the Golf Club was affiliated to the Italian Golf Federation (the 2nd oldest golf club of the Veneto region).
Because ot the growing number of members and visitors, in the 90s, the course was expanded to 18 holes, designed by the architect Marco Croze.
Golf Club Cansiglio
Localita Pian Cansiglio, 10, 32010 | Tambre BL
Write us an email