In 1912 Golf Bogliaco was created thanks to the enterprise of a hotel owner in order to satisfy the demands of increasing tourism from England and Germany, becoming the third golf course in Italy. Since then its fairways have followed the course of history: first it was patronised by sovereigns and important personages; in 1934 for reasons of state the course was transformed into a wheat field, then it was used as a runway for aeroplanes by German troops and then by the Americans, who played baseball there. Its was once again brought into use as a golf course in 1952, the beginning of a second youth in this historic saga. Finally on june 2004 became a 18 holes course .
Golf Club Bogliaco
Via del Golf 14 | 25080 Toscolano Maderno
Write us an email