Golf Club Golf Club Lecco
Lecco Golf Club was founded in 1996 by the previous Royal Sant'Anna Golf Club. The original structures of the 1600, completely restored to the full respect of the ancient buildings, are now home to the Clubhouse, Buvette, Bar and Tiara Restaurant, open to non-members.
A wonderful swimming pool is always available to our members during the summer months for moments of leisure and relaxation.
The Practical Field has 8 indoor and 15 outdoor locations, 3 Pich & Putt holes, a large putting green.
18 hole course.
Share this Golf club